Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Staff Answers

Topic Post Count Last Poster Freshness
delete existing blog and account and set-up brand new account 4 eurello 11 months
Domain renewal question 2 rachelmcr 11 months
No se muestran las categorias 3 alterinver 11 months
Error in my registerform 10 eurello 11 months
Gallery Photos Pushed to the Right of Carousel view 12 indodiscovery 11 months
We can't successfully renew our domain, and your system isn't telling us why. 2 rachelmcr 11 months
convert to pdf 4 eurello 11 months
How can I disable comments on the mobile version of my site? 2 gracejiyoung 11 months
Transfer my domain 2 rachelmcr 11 months
I need to remap my domain 2 rachelmcr 11 months
How can I keep my twitter widget from overlapping text and links? 4 gracejiyoung 11 months
Layout issue, the copy is not aligned with the top of the photo. AND URL 4 gracejiyoung 11 months
I enter my domain name is the URl brower, and it says it can not be found 3 gracejiyoung 11 months
Cancel my domain upgrade 2 gracejiyoung 11 months
How do I activate the location setting when editing a post? 2 gracejiyoung 11 months
How can I delete a blog that I can't access anymore (no access to dashboard) ? 3 vigevige 11 months
HTML code disappearing 2 rachelmcr 11 months
Cannot find accurate instructions on redirecting domain 2 rachelmcr 11 months
Followers Aren't Receiving Email Updates 2 gracejiyoung 11 months
Will anyone be able to search the name of my blog and view it? 2 rachelmcr 11 months
need to change my registered email address 2 rachelmcr 11 months
Uploads are not working; never had that happen before 2 rachelmcr 11 months
Domaine Name 2 rachelmcr 11 months
How do I make a linked PDF file visible to my readers? 3 rachelmcr 11 months
Notification of 'likes' 2 rachelmcr 11 months
Domain Registry scam 2 gracejiyoung 11 months
How can I delete previously uploaded header images used for random display? 2 gracejiyoung 11 months
THE SITE REPET CONTENT ON THE PAGE 2 rachelmcr 11 months
I struggle with getting photographs to appear where I want them to in each post 2 rachelmcr 11 months
How can I get bbpress from my computer onto my blog site? 2 gracejiyoung 11 months