Need help? Check out our Support site, then

1 Button for processing data and then displaying posts

1. Hi folks,

I am porting over an html website to wordpress. I am trying to create a button that will go out to some tables and do some MySQL processing before it retrieves posts. I'm not really sure how to accomplish this. I bought a theme and the theme uses a form with an action of bloginfo('url') and then it uses the get_theme_mod functions a whole lot. I just want to use my own form, which calls an action=action.php file to do some processing. I'd like to put a line or more of code at the bottom of my action.php that will have wordpress display posts. How can I do this??

2. You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you'll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don't understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It'll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

3. As our trusty bot mentions above, it looks like you are seeking WordPress.org support. Please review the links provided for more information.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic