Need help? Check out our Support site, then

1000 Views and 15 Subscribers...what more can I say.

1. burlapandboots

May not be much to some, but means a lot to me! Have a great Sunday everyone.

The blog I need help with is onehundred80days.wordpress.com.

2. Congratulations!

3. burlapandboots

Thanks...love your blog by the way.

4. What exactly do you do with round discs of crayon?

5. burlapandboots

I use them in my classroom for drawing. They aren't so good for coloring books or pages with pre-drawn illustrations. But they work great for just free-hand drawing. My students love them and pick them out of the crayon basket before the regular crayons.

6. Awesome :) They do look pretty sweet. I have visions of people using them as snacks when I originally saw the title haha

7. burlapandboots

Ha yeah, the title is fun...the kiddos like the name too. Luckily none of them have tried to eat them!

I just added a comment to your post about Facebook...

8. I saw, thanks :D

9. Well, done, great going. Celebrate in style while you decide on your next milestone.

10. strawberryindigo

Congrats to you Upsidedownglasses..I will drink a toast to you!

11. theinsanityaquarium

Congratulations! :D

I'm currently on 989 views... not long until the big 1000!

12. Don't take this personally but I'm not impressed by hits or subscribers. But I'm willing to bet that you're going to get FP. I don't know how you're tagging so I hope you're tagging well, and I might make sure I had at least 500 words in each post, but this is my non-psychic, amateur prediction. :o)

13. burlapandboots

I don't take it personally...I am not all that impressed by views either, but it is nice to know that someone is looking at it. I have found I am a bit more motivated to write when I know someone is reading it. Tagging...hopefully I am doing that well! Thanks for your opinion, I appreciate it.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic