Need help? Check out our Support site, then

2 blogs, 1 anonymous?

1. I have a wordpress.com blog that I had to make to use wordpress stats, akismet etc.

Now, i want to use that account for a group blog that will be anonymous. It seems the setting page will apply to all blogs on my account.

How can I have a second blog without it displaying my name and a link to my account? is it possible? I really don't want to self host another blog. thanks

2. All you have to do is create a new account in WordPress.com, with a different email.

3. The unique identifier here at wordpress.com is the email address we use to register our username account with and our blogs under.

If we wish to create a separation between two personas and blogs this can be easily achieved by logging out of wordpress.com. Then registe under another username, using a different email address, and register a new blog under that persona. See here for instructions please. > http://en.support.wordpress.com/register-a-blog/

4. Thanks all. I was hoping there was a way to keep all under one account but I see that is not possible.

Thanks for the replies.

5. You're welcome Carl and best wishes. :)

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic