Need help? Check out our Support site, then

2 font sizes in one post - keeps changing!

1. Going nuts here. When I save a post, the font is as a rule the same throughout. (I almost never look at the HTML view.) Next time I visit the same post, one or more paragraphs have another, usually larger but sometimes tiny, font size. I'll give you examples here, but they may spontaneously have changed again! This has been going on for ages, but is getting worse. If it should make a difference, the blog moved here from Yahoo360Beta last year.

Examples, choose these posts from the Table of Contents:
    xlii. (last paragraph),
    xxxix. (middle and last paragraphs),
    xxxviii. (a mess! font size AND fonts are mixed up),
    xxxiii. (several paragraphs have changed all by themselves!),
    xxix. (beginning is now too tiny to read).

That should be enough examples. Please help.

The blog I need help with is delayed2sleep.wordpress.com.

2. (1) Please post URLs for those examples so we can quickly click and locate them.
    (2) Is any of the text and or images or illustrations in the posts that you are concerned about content that you have copied and pasted from elsewhere?

3. (3) As your content is from a geocities import please follow these instructions:
    Go to settings > Writing and select “WordPress should correct invalidly nested XHTML automatically” and then click “Save Changes.”

Now, starting with your latest post, open it in the editor, make one minor change such as adding a space and then deleting it, and then click “Update Post.” Check your blog and see if it is back to normal. If not, open the next post and do the same thing until it goes back to normal.

4. (1) I'm hunting up those URLs.

(2) Not sure I understand the question. The posts 2005 through 2008 were imported from Yahoo360. The ones since 10 June 2009 were mostly written in the editor here.

(3) The import was from Yahoo blogs, not geocities. But I'll also try your suggestion #3, thanks.

5. Do (3) first and let us know what happens as this usually clears up the problem you are referring to.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic