Need help? Check out our Support site, then

2 Problems 1 with site title and 1 with email

1. Whenever I make a new blog it's given the default email of (xtremedeveloper@[redacted]) even though I changed the email on my public profile to (tom-brown@[redacted] indeed it autofilled the wrong email to this form. Secondly I have changed the title of a few of my blogs by going into settings, general but the My Blogs menu in the tool bar fails to reflect the changed names.

Thanks,

Tom Brown
    Blog url: http://tomshutterbug.wordpress.com/

2. Tom, The email in your profile is actually still the xtremedeveloper address. You can change this from Users > My Profile in your dashboard.

Secondly it sounds like the old titles are cached; can your try clearing your cache and cookies for me?

I've removed the full email addresses from your above post so that you don't get any unwanted spam :)

3. Ah yes, of course. I'm rather new to wordpress you see. Secondly as for the cache thing I'm using google chrome and that's the very first thing I tried. I assume there is no internal php batch process that updates the titles every so often? If not then I guess It's to do with the way my computer is caching website data.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.