Need help? Check out our Support site, then

2011 Theme - Search bar problem!?

1. projectbookjames1

Hi,

Just trying to use the new wordpress 2011 theme, all working nicely until I look at it in Internet explorer and the search bar which ussually appears on the right hand side of the black navigation bar has extended itself to fill the whole navigation bar - effectively blocking out all the navigation buttons... any clues on how to stop it doing this in explorer? Its fine in Firefox...

2. You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you'll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don't understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It'll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

3. projectbookjames1

4. We're going to have to wait till someone with IE comes along to take a look at this. I just viewed your site in Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera and don't see the issue.

I'll tag this to have it moved to the themes forum so that one of the theme team can look into it. They monitor that forum.

5. Thanks for letting us know about this, projectbookjames1. It should be all fixed up now.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic