Need help? Check out our Support site, then

2012 Latest Posts onecoolsitebloggingtips.com

1. January 3, 2012 WordPress.com Changes Bylines for Authors
    Small details can result in big differences, so be sure to read this post and Multi-Author WordPress.com Blogs for more information.

The blog I need help with is onecoolsitebloggingtips.com.

2. January 5, 2012 Power Out: Pineapple Express
    If you wondered what happened to me then I summed it up in the title. I’m now two and a half days behind in my paid work and blogging due to the weather and lack of power. So much scheduling!

3. January 8, 2012 Facebook: Positive for likes negative for comments
    Want to receive more Likes on your Facebook fan page or personal wall? Want more comments?

4. January 8, 2012 Check Out Calling Attention to Yourself
    There are symbols are called HTML character entities or extended characters web browsers interpret as symbols. To us they look like special decorative characters.

5. January 8, 2012 Get the Most Out of Google Image Search
    Learning how to optimize images for Google search is an important skill for bloggers to acquire because Google image search brings traffic to blogs. Learn the how-tos in this post.

6. January 10, 2012 Waiting for Twenty Twelve?
    I have been eagerly watching the theme announcements while awaiting the introduction of the new default WordPress Twenty Twelve theme. Twenty Twelve, will be a part of the next major WordPress release, version 3.4. Primary development of 3.4 will likely begin around the 3rd week of January.

7. those blogging tips sound great will try them :)

8. Thanks :)

9. January 10, 2012 Tired of Twitter?
    Marketing Pilgrim reports data from Altimeter Group revealing that the average large company has 178 corporate-owned social media accounts. And yes, the most accounts were on Twitter.

10. January 10, 2012 Google Search is all over Your World
    If you are concerned about your privacy and what your online “friends” may have shared about you that wasn’t appearing in simple searches before, then take note of Google Search, plus Your World is being been rolled out for people who are signed in and searching on http://www.google.com in English.

11. January 25, 2012 Facebook Update
    So much for my goal of becoming a more organized blogger in 2012. After two wicked storms featuring wild winds that delivered snow and freezing rain and toppled trees over the power lines leaving us without power for almost two days each time – I’m back. I have trashed my schedule and started over.

As I’m still contemplating which social networks to invest my time and energy into this year, I’m keeping my eyes open for Facebook News and Google Plus news. Here are some interesting Facebook updates.

12. January 25, 2012 12 Tips for Improving Search Queries Ranking Position
    Google announced they have updated the Top Search Queries feature. In the past, they would take all the positions of your rsearch query rankings and average them together, now they are taking only the top positions.

13. January 26, 2012 First SOPA and PIPA now ACTA
    Few people have heard of ACTA, or the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement, but the provisions in the agreement appear quite similar to – and more expansive than – anything we saw in SOPA. Worse, the agreement spans virtually all of the countries in the developed world, including all of the EU, the United States, Switzerland and Japan.

14. January 27, 2012 Saying Good Bye to Summify
    Summify’s existing service will be shut down in the coming weeks. They are moving down to San Francisco joining Twitter’s Growth team and will work out of the Twitter office.

15. January 27, 2012 Twitter Selected Content Blocking by Country
    Twitter has announced their ability and intention to block selected content by country. There’s more information in our Help pages, both on the Policy and about Your Account Settings.

16. January 30, 2012 OMG! My Domain Name Expired
    One would think that making sure you renew your domain prior to expiry every year is a given, but there are bloggers who aren’t on top of renewing their domains before they expire. What to do?

17. February 2, 2012 StumbleUpon Eliminates Direct Links
    Will StumbleUpon become a graveyard with abandoned user pages like headstones marking what once was a vibrant community and is no more?

18. February 4, 2012 Why I Don’t Mind Pinterest Hijacking My Links — BlogWorld & New Media Expo Blog
    Joel Garcia at GTO Management brought attention the favt that everyone’s new favorite social sharing site, Pinterest, is basically hijacking links to make money as a Skimlinks affiliate.

19. February 4, 2012 Mobile risk to Facebook's growth
    The rapid shift to mobile Internet usage could be Mark Zuckerberg’s biggest threat – and he knows it.

20. February 8, 2012 Facebook Fan Page Reach Decreasing
    How are your Facebook Pages faring? Which strategies you are employing to increase your Facebook Page’s reach and increase reader engagement?

21. February 8, 2012 Emerging Social Networks
    Our social networking selections are growing daily and trends are emerging. Will there be a proliferation of pinboard style or magazine style social networks? Pinterest (feminine) and Gentlemint (masculine).

22. February 10, 2012 Facebook, Google, Yahoo and India’s Laws
    Indian regulations oblige Internet companies to remove material that is “grossly harmful” or “ethnically objectionable”. Some web giants may be allegedly committing the offence punishable under section 292 (sale of obscene books etc), 293 (sale of obscene objects to young person etc) and 120-B (criminal conspiracy) of the IPC.

23. February 13, 2012 30 Love Quotes Tweaked for Blogging and WordPress
    Quotations are great ways of conveying the message. A few words in a quote sometimes make more effect than a passage of 1000 words. With Love in the air, it would be in order to look at some popular love quotes and tweak them for blogging and bloggers. These are also quotes on WordPress or ‘I love WordPress’ quotes or ‘I Love Blogging’ quotes.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic