Need help? Check out our Support site, then

$26 wp-fee

1. Hello,

I was charged $26 by wp-fee on my credit card. It's been about a year since I registered the domain name, but I do not want to keep it. I'd like the $26 refunded as I did not approve the charge. You can delete my wp-account. Thank you.

The blog I need help with is biorganic.wordpress.com.

2. This may also be under http://www.beetwire.com. Thanks.

3. No one is automatically charged for anything. In order to be charged for any WordPress.COM service you have to provide the required information to have something charged to your credit card or to a PayPal account.
    Note that you can disable auto-renew Dashboard > Store > My Upgrades > Disable auto-renew

What is the URL of the underlying .wordpress.com blog please? I tagged Staff so they assist your with removing the domain mapping.

4. Hi, and thank you for your quick response. I tried to solve this on my own before posting, but under My Upgrades, it says "You don't currently have any active subscriptions on WordPress.com, If you would like to customize your sites look or feel, or add a custom domain, you should consider purchasing an upgrade in our Store." I'm not sure what the wordpress site would be, I imagine either biorganic or beetwire. Thanks

5. Go here and enter your domain URL there and click. Then read what appears there http://en.support.wordpress.com/domain-helper/

I tagged Staff so they assist you with removing the domain mapping. Staff work from the earliest dated threads forward and you will have to be patient while waiting for their help. Subscribe to this thread so your are notified when they reply in it.

6. I'll need to see the request from the username which owns the domain registration, which is not biorganic.

Are you able to log in and leave that request as a reply here?

7. Here we go! Macmanx, I finally found my password and realized the account was different and hence, why I was unable to cancel. Can you please refund the $26? I've canceled the auto renew under the account options. Thank you!

8. I have canceled and refunded your domain as requested.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

9. Wow, you're quick! Thank you :)

10. You're welcome!

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic