Need help? Check out our Support site, then

3 columns issue

1. I'm encountering a problem with my 3 columns in "under the influence" and was wondering if possibly there is a website problem. When I click on my link the two column posts and the side column show up for a second, and then it reverts to one column post and the side column. I don't want to keep trying to fix it if it is a website issue, then again, I don't know if it is.

The blog I need help with is http://yourcommunityliaison.wordpress.com/

The blog I need help with is yourcommunityliaison.wordpress.com.

2. I also noticed that my gravatar did not post when I commented on my blog, but when I checked my gravatar my picture is there.

Oddly enough, I've been using the same theme for months - possibly even a year so I'm really confused as to what the issue is.

3. I'm afraid I can't duplicate this in Firefox, so I'm unable to help. What browser and version are you using, and what monitor resolution?

4. Thanks for trying to help! I use the latest version of Google chrome, and have been using it for years now; it updates on its own. The screen resolution is 1366 x 768

5. I'm hoping another post might bring in the troops!

6. Hi
    I'm having exactly the same problem as you with the Under the Influence theme. My blog is http://leoleoleoblog.wordpress.com.
    @yourcommunityliaison I clicked on your blog and the three columns are showing up, so I was wondering if you'd solved the problem and could therefore help me?!
    thanks

7. Hi Leo,

I'm not sure why, but the theme was fine all along until it started dropping one of the columns earlier this month while using Google Chrome, but if I viewed it in Firefox it looked fine. At the time you looked at it, it was still the "Under the Influence" theme, but I just changed it now to an alternate theme.

I just took a look at your blog, and three columns are showing up too so I presume you've fixed your problem as well.

Btw, good luck with your blog; it looks interesting!

8. Hi

What i found is that the three columns showed when the page was zoomed in enough. Maybe this was the same for you.

Thanks, good luck with yours too!

9. Yep! Thanks!

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic