Need help? Check out our Support site, then

$30 No Ads feature

1. When does the $30 No Ads feature take effect? I purchased this two days ago but the ads still are appearing in my blog. Also, why is it so difficult to contact you? Why isn't there a phone number or a live chat? This is so very frustrating.

The blog I need help with is drdreher01.wordpress.com.

2. When does the $30 No Ads feature take effect? I purchased this two days ago but the ads still are appearing in my blog. Also, why is it so difficult to contact you? Why isn't there a phone number or a live chat? This is so very frustrating.

The blog I need help with is drdreher01.wordpress.com (www.thedreherreport.wordpress.com or thedreherreport.com).

3. When does the $30 No Ads feature take effect? I purchased this two days ago but the ads still are appearing in my blog.

Hi! You purchased the No Ads upgrade for your blog thedreherreport.wordpress.com (thedreherreport.com) and it's currently active there. The No Ads upgrade is per blog. You have not yet purchased this upgrade for drdreher01.wordpress.com that you've indicated in this support request. If you are seeing ads on thedreherreport.wordpress.com, they are not coming from us - please check your browser extensions for potential malware.

Also, why is it so difficult to contact you? Why isn't there a phone number or a live chat?

We currently offer support via email and forums. I'll be glad to assist you via this forum thread, let me know if the information above helps and if you need anything else!

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.