Need help? Check out our Support site, then

404 Message for Contact Form 7

1. I am trying to add a contact form using contact form 7 to one of my pages. I have used this program before but now it is not working. I have tried deactivating plug ins and deleting the contact form 7 plug in and re-intalling it but nothing works. I can create a form but once pasted in my page it says this [contact-form-7 id="369" title="Contact form 1"] 404 not found. I know Jet pack had an issue with contact form 7 so i disabled the comment add on from Jetpack. and reinstalled contact form 7 but no luck! Please help!!

By the way I am using the Thesis theme and the website is
    http:///www.hustleformusclemom.com and the page is free shakeology sample

Thanks, val

The blog I need help with is hustleformusclemom.com.

2. The blog you specified at hustleformusclemom.com does not appear to be hosted at WordPress.com.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you'll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don't understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It'll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic