Need help? Check out our Support site, then

5 Weeks and WP team couldn't help?!!

1. Hello.

I have a problem past two months with importing process and can't transfer my posts from my main blog to secondary one at any time I want.

I have wrote a topic here:
    http://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/import-processing?replies=32

Since 25 July until now no one respond to me and until now, after 5 weeks waiting someone who could help me, the blog still shows the same massage:

"Processing…
    We're processing your import now and will send you an email when it's all done. If you don't hear from us within 24 hours, please contact support, and we'll get everything fixed."

I made a new WP blog and when I tried to import the old posts It asked me to choose one from THREE authors, one of them is me and the other two is:
    "macmanx [James]"
    "kardotim", who is he and how he became an author in my blog?

What going in there? can WP staff explain to me, please?

Regards,
    FJA

The blog I need help with is tulipmania.wordpress.com.

2. Sorry!
    Correction: The problem started before 20 July, and since 13 August until now no one respond to me in that topic.

FJA

3. "macmanx [James]"
    "kardotim", who is he and how he became an author in my blog?

Those are both WordPress.com Staff members, who are trying to help you by doing the import for you. I have flagged this thread for Staff attention.

4. Thank you, I appreciate that for you and I hope someone can really fix that noisy big problem.

5. Yep, that's just because we did the import for you. You can safely ignore that, or choose to assign anything related to us to your user during the import (though there won't be any posts to move, it's just the record of us being there).

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic