Need help? Check out our Support site, then

5000 hits!

1. There are certain arbitrary benchmarks I've set for my "blogging success." 5000 hits is definitely one of them!

Thanks to all the lovely people in the forums for the visits and the support!

The blog I need help with is momfog.wordpress.com.

2. You are welcome and right back atcha!

I don't have any benchmarks, my latest I suppose is to see what happens this coming week with the Australian Best Blogs competition.

3. congrats! I just past my 1000 viewers this week :)

4. @team Is this week when the decision will be made? Good luck!

@noirciplume Congratulations. I know it shouldn't matter, but there's something about the 1000 mark. A little validation for the hard work and fear (in my case) that comes with starting a new blog? I

5. @Momfog - not this week - this coming week - maybe we have a language barrier happening here - LOL - they start assessing entries tomorrow our time, finalists will be announced Thursday 21st.

6. Congrats!

7. Congrats!

8. Wow, very nice! Grats!

9. @Momfog - so share: what is your next benchmark? :)

10. Congratulations! I can see even greater success as you continue to post. Your posts are interesting. And with five kids, it's amazing you have any time to post! Keep up the great job!

11. @team 10,000 I guess. Oh, and worldwide fame. Lol!

@karen I don't sleep. Thanks!

12. Ha ha ha! You made that up on the fly! But good choice. Doubling your stats, to an accountant, makes perfect sense!

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic