Need help? Check out our Support site, then

70,000 hits

1. dribblingpensioner

My blog just passed the 70,000 hit target.

The blog I need help with is dribblingpensioner.wordpress.com.

2. Why the "need help" phrase? Exactly what do you need help with or is that just a spiel?

3. dribblingpensioner

TT, i can tell you truthfully I did not put that text in, and i never ever put a link to my blog because i know its not needed.

So how come its there.

4. I've seen this on a couple of posts around here, Absurdoldbird was another I think.

5. Sorry, I think AOB DID want help on her post. I'll shut up. :)

6. dribblingpensioner

Jessie, maybe TT will come up with an answer or flag it for staff, something is going on.

If you can find the link of the other post put it here please.

7. dribblingpensioner

8. dribblingpensioner

TT , i have just went down the showcase post and everyone has the same thing in them, someone has gained access to OP'S post and changing them.

9. dribblingpensioner

They have started in off-topic and moving down the posts, this is a bad spammer.

10. Aha! I know what's happened. That's being automatically included by the forum when we post to these forums. What a boon!

Now we Volunteers don't have to spiel this off all the time ... " Please post an active link starting with http:// to the blog in questions so we can examine it and help your with your issue".

So that means those who post for support will get answerswithout delay - like it! :)

11. dribblingpensioner

Right TT, that's a good idea because you and others are always saying that.

But it should not be in showcase or off-topic surely and maybe a few other forums where people do not need help or attention.

12. veehaunanifitzhugh

congrats on the 70 k. how long have you been running the blog?

13. dribblingpensioner

@ veehaunanifitzhugh, its been going just over a year now.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic