Hi, I have a drafted post and I have a problem with some (not all) of the links/hyperlinks within it. I added links through the visual editor in the normal way that has always worked however most when tested had the prefix of my blog added (ie turn out when clicked as http://digireado.wordpress.com/www.external link, coming up as a 404.
After a search I've tried adding the links through the HTML editor by first removing link in visual, then highlighting word in the HTML, clicking 'link' and adding that way. Strangely, it seems I've fixed some but not all. At this stage my sanity is feeling a little tested as I've posted close to 40 times and haven't run into this problem.
The blog I need help with is digireado.wordpress.com.