We launched Paperpunch today, and it has an option to add two Typekit fonts to enhance the theme's typography.
Here are the steps to enable both fonts for your WordPress.com site.
- Log in to your WordPress.com Dashboard and go to Appearance → Typekit Fonts.
- Sign up for Typekit by clicking Sign up in seconds. This redirects you to the Typekit website.
- Click Try it for free and enter your name, email, and password. Your site URL is added automatically.
- After you create your account, continue to choose a plan. Both of the fonts are available on all plans from "Trial" on up.
- Next, click Configure WordPress. This takes you back to your WordPress.com Dashboard.
- Then find the two fonts on the Typekit website (you should be already logged in): typekit.com/fonts/junction and typekit.com/fonts/chunk and click Add then click Publish at bottom right of the dialog window. Do this for both fonts. You don't need to change any of the settings in Typekit for Paperpunch since it already has the Typekit CSS selectors enabled in the stylesheet.
- Now grab a drink, stand up and stretch (did you touch your toes?). After your break refresh your site to see the new fonts.
You can learn more about how Typekit works with WordPress.com sites here: http://typekit.zendesk.com/entries/121731-using-typekit-with-wordpress.