And how to earn money from blogging. </blogging>
The truth is no quick and easy way to make money online. Making money online or offline involves hard work. And very few bloggers have the degree of expertise in a niche and excellent writing skills required to produce content that brings in the massive number of hits on advertisements that are required to make a living from blogging.
Moreover, the fact that blogging is competitive and economic realities we now face mean that making an income from blogging is bound to become increasingly more difficult. In the economic times in which we live easy credit is no longer available, so some companies have trimmed and cut back on their advertising budgets, and we can expect the number of people clicking on ads will decrease.
You will never make a significant income from blogging if you lack expertise in a specific niche and you do NOT know how to:
- be a skillful blogger, who can actually write very well;
- create an archive full of high quality original content;
- structure a search engine optimized blog and posts;
- promote your blog effectively via social networks and other means;
- establish and maintain a faithful and growing readership (organic traffic).
Also, as you are new to wordpress.com I recommend that you read these support documentation entries:
types of blogs allowed and not allowed http://wordpress.com/types-of-blogs/
no advertising http://en.support.wordpress.com/advertising/