Just a quick note to draw your attention to a GlotPress patch, with the purpose of keeping language/variants organized on the languages list. It is already deployed.
Summary of changes:
- 'Polytonic Greek' becomes 'Greek (Polytonic)'
- 'Peruvian Spanish' becomes 'Spanish (Peru)'
- 'Venezuelan Spanish' becomes 'Spanish (Venezuela)'
- 'Spanish' becomes 'Spanish (Spain)'
- 'French' becomes 'French (France)'
- 'Belgian French' becomes 'French (Belgium)'
- 'Swiss French' becomes 'French (Switzerland)'
- 'Norwegian Bokmål' becomes 'Norwegian (Bokmål)'
- 'Norwegian Nynorsk' becomes 'Norwegian (Nynorsk)'
- 'Brazilian Portuguese' becomes 'Portuguese (Brazil)'
- 'Portuguese' becomes 'Portuguese (Portugal)'
- 'Ukrainian Russian' becomes 'Russian (Ukraine)' (not sure about this one. Suggestions are welcome)
The blog I need help with is everywhereelse.wordpress.com.