I'm tired of asking for help here and always be wrapped...
I need you understand my serious problem!
~ Can't see text of posts when I try to write in dashboard ~
Here is a video of my situation: here
My failed attempts at success:
- tried in another browser (updated versions)
- tried in another operating system
- tried disabling all extensions, anti-virus, firewall...
- language to english
- using https
- flash upgrade
- created a test blog and it all works perfectly!
You realize that the problem is not external. The problem is within MY blog.
I found something that can help solve this... I need the help of an engineer.
I clicked to "inspect element" in the text box, and saw that the text is hidden.
I turned off the options "hidden" and "white color". HTML toolbox also "hidden".
Video showing all the steps - PLEASE look here.
This problem remains for more than a month for me. You need to fix the wrong source of my blog. I beg!
The blog I need help with is ocapela.wordpress.com.