I just got the CSS upgrade and have been doing pretty well so far with the help of the posts here and some googling. There are still a couple of things that are completely stumping me though. I would like to:
- have a custom bullet point in text widget lists
- change the color that comes up when you hover on a drop-down menu item
- move the comments thing at the bottom of the post all the way to the right
- reduce the amount of white space above the menu at the very top of the page
- have a little circle between each menu item to match the theme
If any one could help that would be amazing! I think I have fully exhausted my google skills at this point... Thanks so much!
The blog is: http://baffledbooks.wordpress.com and I'm using bueno with a lot of tweaks. :)
The blog I need help with is baffledbooks.wordpress.com.