Need help? Check out our Support site, then


Bug: text inside [sourcecode language="xml"] disappears

  1. I was editing draft of my post, I was switching between HTML and Visual view, saving my draft looking at preview then at some point I discovered that my text between [sourcecode language="xml"] and [/sourcecode] disappeared the interesting thing that text inside other [sourcecode language"*"] stayed. This happened to me second time for today, first time I just roll backed to revision where the code still were present and merged it with my head revision (notice by hands!), but now it's getting really annoying and time consuming because my article is pretty big.

    The blog I need help with is alexburtsev.wordpress.com.

  2. When I click your username this is what I get:

    brokenpipe.wordpress.com is no longer available.
    The authors have deleted this blog.

    If you are referring to a different free blog being free hosted by wordpress.COM then please use this link to make Staff aware of your problem. http://en.support.wordpress.com/contact/

    If you aren't clear whether or not the blog in question is a free hosted wordpress.COM blog or a wordpress.ORG install for self hosting then please read this entry. > http://support.wordpress.com/com-vs-org/

  3. I have 3 blogs, the one your are referring is deleted indeed, but I have 2 others.

  4. And you will not see anyway anything in my blog unless your a member of site staff, because my posts are private or draft's.

  5. Hello again,
    Please use this link to make Staff aware of your problem. They do have backend acces to blogs and Volunteers don't, of course. :) http://en.support.wordpress.com/contact/

  6. All right, I did thank you.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags