Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Can 2010 Them be widened

1. I am using wordpress to start a real estate website. I have a search option framed into the page. You can see it here:

http://cedarparkrealestate.re512.com/search-homes

Is there a way to move the search map over so it is centered on the page and not cut off? I read something about a CSS kit but that is probably more than I can do at this point. Any help would be appreciated. I tried to use the lightbox plugin too so I could get the search home search option to pop up in its own window but could not get that to work. I really like this them and want to build the site using 2010. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Don

2. You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you'll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don't understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It'll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags