I've searched the forums and support docs on this topic and could not find help. In fact, I found a post to the forum asking this same question and no one responded so it was closed.
I can't seem to reorder the photos for a slideshow I'm trying to post.
What I tried:
1. Uploaded 29 photos, which are accessible when I'm working on a post and I go to Add an Image->Gallery
2. I reordered the photos in the order I want them using click and drag
3. Saved All Changes
4. Under Gallery Settings, I chose "Menu order" from the "Order Images by:" drop down and I selected Ascending as the order.
5. Clicked on the Insert Slideshow button
6. Previewed my post and the order is Descending instead of Ascending
7. Tried the counterintuitive switching of the order setting to Descending...didn't change the order
8. Tried reversing the order of the photos using click and drag...didn't work
8. Tried renaming all the photos with numbers at the beginning of the image titles 1-, 2-, 3-, etc., then chose to order the gallery by Title and selected Ascending...didn't change the order
I'm out of ideas and would be grateful for assistance.
The blog I need help with is fishandbicycles.com.