I have changed my date format on the Options tab to show as j F Y (26 September 2007). This is how it looks on the Options page example. However on my actual blog it still shows as September 26th, 2007. I'm using Ambiru. How do I change the date format?
Need help? Check out our Support site, then
change date format in ambiru
Without css editing the format for date display cannot be changed on any theme found here -> Presentation -> Themes. Do you have css editing skills and have you purchased a css customization upgrade?
P.S. Please post your wp.com blog url when posting to the forum so we can see what you mean and offer better advice.
If you prefer you can link your wordpress.com username to your wordpress.com blog using these instructions.
Linking your username to your wp.com blog in the forum
(1) Go up to the top right hand corner of this forum page and look for “Welcome,camilleyoung ! View your profile” and click “View your profile”.
(2) Next click “edit this information”.
(3) Complete the fields being sure that where it says website that you enter http://insertyourblognamehere.wordpress.com (no period at the end or the link won’t work)
(4) Once you’re done click “Update Profile”. Voila! Now every time you sign into the forum we can click on your username and your blog will be linked to it.
(5) Also note that there is a complete record of every post that you make to the forum on your forum profile page. Everyone in the forum can access it by simply clicking on “Member” next to your username.
OT: I note that you are new to wordpress. Did you know that the theme you have chosen Ambiru is not "widget" equipped meaning that it has no sidebars that you are able to change.
This topic has been closed to new replies.