Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Comments

1. Is there a way to make the comment go from the bottom to the top of the page bar for articles? (Where date & name of person who writes article)

Thanks

Matt S.

The blog I need help with is yankeesfansunite.com.

2. Is this what you mean?

Other comments
    6. Comments should be displayed with the __ comments at the top of each page - This setting allows you to reverse the order of comments. You can display comments in ascending or descending order. http://en.support.wordpress.com/settings/discussion-settings/#other-comment-settings

3. Nope. The word "Comment" where you can click is located at the bottom of the article. Looking for a code where I can make the clickable word comment to go on top of the article.

4. Aha! Now I get you but I don't help with CSS editing so you will have to wait for help from another Volunteer.

5. This may do the trick for you—it moves the "Leave a Comment" link from the bottom to the top right of posts on the Mystique theme home page:

#content .post-title {
    	padding-right: 133px;
    }
    #content .post{
    	position: relative;
    }
    #content .post-meta p.comment-link {
    	position: absolute;
    	top: 3px;
    	right: 0;
    }
  6. You are the best person ever!!!!! Thanks so much. :-)

7. I have a similar question regarding tags. Is there a way to move the tags to the top of the post rather than the bottom? I am using the Forever theme (with CSS custom design upgrade).

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic