Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Comments

1. how do I get comments to appear on every page? I have tried enable and diable comments , bulk actions and the discussion module. I still only comments on some of the pages. My most recent post received comments however I do not see them on the actual pages, I only see then in the editing section of the page. Please advise on next steps.

The blog I need help with is sincerelylakesh.wordpress.com.

2. Hi theren,

I see all of your approved comments on the posts where they belong. Can you point me to a post that isn't displaying all of the approved comments? Thanks!

3. Yippee! A response.

If you go to my most recent post, you will notice that there are no comments on that page. However, if you go to the Edit Post section the comments are listed below. I would prefer to see the comments directly on the post as opposed to within the edit post section. Thanks for responding I really appreciate it.

4. Hi!

I see what you mean now. Your theme doesn't show the comments on the front page for the latest post, that's how it was put together. If you want to show the comments on your front page, you'll need to change themes. I will make the suggestion to modify the theme so that there is a link to the comments and a mention of how many comments there are, but I cannot guarantee that the change will be done.

If I can help you with anything else, please let me know!

5. Well that sucks! How come it the comments appear on all of the other post (i.e. farewell new york)? I thought the themes were all the same. Can I change the theme and not loose the content of the post or do I need to change the entire blog and start form the beginning?

Please tell me more about what you are suggesting.

6. Well that sucks! How come it the comments appear on all of the other post (i.e. farewell new york)? I thought the themes were all the same. Can I change the theme and not loose the content of the post or do I need to change the entire blog and start form the beginning?

Please tell me more about what you are suggesting.

7. Hi! When you change theme, you won't lose any content, it's only the styling of your content that changes. Each theme has different options and ways of doing things. The comments appear on your most recent post if you click on the title and view the post that way, but they don't show on the front page of your site.

I hope that answers your questions. Let me know if I can clarify some more for you!

8. Hey there,

So how do I go about making the themes consistent? I just want some uniformity.

9. The themes are prepared by us. You can modify some aspects of the theme using the Custom Design upgrade, but the Custom Design upgrade won't allow you to modify the theme to include the comments on the front page. As I mentioned though, I have made the suggestion to the developers to modify the theme as you suggested.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.