Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Contravention? using my blog 2 show product & link 2 site with shopping. trolley

1. 1/
    am i breaking the WordPress rules by having a blog showing images that are for sale - the ordering and payment would be done from a an other site who’s link is on my image blog to et to the basket/trolley - paying site?

and

2/
    same blog with link to other blog with details of sizes and prices with the contact details to order ie my email address

orders would be sent to me via email - and i would give them the details of where to send the boodle

am i breaking the rules?
    don't want to set this up and find i get booted off WP!

it's really an exercise to start small and then build to the full website at wp.org orders going straight through to my printing factory and shipping company!
    a full on website with shopping baskets bells and whistles!

2. It sounds to me that you would be since what you describe sounds like the blog's only real purpose is to drive traffic to a third-party site - which is against the terms of service, but I don't make the rules, or have my finger on the blog delete button.

the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);

You need to contact staff and give them full details.

3. thanx TSP
    very kind of you to take the time to read through the small print!
    where was it?
    will contact support
    cheers

4. You're welcome. It's in the terms of service and is highlighted in yellow.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic