Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Current Issue: If you get a 503 error....

1. Okay, I sent a feedback about a time-out/page won't load error and some other issues 3 days ago and I still haven't heard anything. Just wondering if my message got received?

2. View, you might want to read the post that Podz left you right before yours. :)

"I can't see any feedback"

3. Oops, Podz, I just saw your message to me. I did send feedback on Sunday, not sure why it never came through to you. Add that to my list of problems. Here is what I sent, with rate of occurance for each issue:

1. can't reach dashboard (1/5)
    2. can't view blog (1/4)
    3. when uploading a picture the entire upload section disappears (I just see blank area) and I have to "save and continue" in order to view it again (1/3)
    4. when clicking "publish" a blank page loads and the post is lost (1/2) **this is the most frustrating**
    5. when I check technorati or pingomatic (have waited various lengths of time after posting) my ping has not been updated since the last time I did it manually
    6. images are not showing in my link section (they used to but then disappeared about a week ago and now all I have is text). I have double checked all urls, they are OK.

I have used Firefox and IE6, problems same with both. When the upload section disappears I have to keep saving and going back to the post and trying again, sometimes 3x in a row before it will upload the picture. Losing the post every other time I try to publish is driving me crazy. I enjoy WP and would much more if I could resolve these issues. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

4. View, what's your connection to the net and are you using any sort of firewall or security program? Are you getting an errors? (I don't thionk you are or you would have said so but I wanted to make sure.) I would go ahead and send in an email to support at this domain so that someone can take a look at the issue.

5. I have broadband and yes I use a firewall but have not had problems with blogging before. In fact WP was working just fine for me at first then it started acting buggy with problems getting worse as time goes on. I've tried to think of anything on my end but I'm out of ideas. I'll send an email, thanks!

6. I've had no 503 requests for a few days so if you can stand maybe the odd question this can be dropped?

7. Apologies for the post, I'm getting a 503 error and can't give feedback from Dashboard. Running WordPress 2.0.2, have backed up database and wordpress files from my server.

Would upgrading to 2.0.4 make any difference?

http://www.deepamaier.com

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Deepa

8. Please read me first before posting http://wordpress.com/forums/topic.php?id=3700&replies=1
    You are in the wrong forum. You belong over here http://wordpress.org/support

9. "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"
    I ve just sent you a feedback but still don't wok :s

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags