Thanks for the feedback.
(see post: http://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/centre-the-whole-page?replies=3#post-1161799).
Hum is much more like my website and I think will look fab with a few adjustments. Please could you advise me on what needs to be changed below:
1. Search -I do not need a search, but cannot find it in the widgets
2. padding -I want to be able to adjust the positioning of both side bar and posts.
3. post "shadow background" I'd like it to be totally minimalist. so, can I get rid of the "shadowy post background"? -to be more like balkan (the theme I had before).
4. roll-over GIF for the header image (which I edited the JS for my website http://www.beccarose.co.uk), is it possible to animate the rollover with a gif thought css?
5. rollover images in menu for "website" and "about" (like in http://www.beccarose.co.uk). I will try and do this with image widgets and html, unless you think it'd be better to edit css?
Thanks very much!
The blog I need help with is blog.beccarose.co.uk.