I can reproduce these problems so I'm assuming these are bugs, if I'm wrong someone please correct me.
1. Click on any of the categories (Please see http://walkingbetween.wordpress.com/category/writing/ for example), the posts shown are all truncated with a [...] in the end, even though they don't have More separator. And what's more important, none of the posts has a "Read More" link.
2. This may be similar. Click on any date in Calendar. Please see http://walkingbetween.wordpress.com/2007/09/25/.
Both posts have a More separator (right after where it cuts off), but because there's no Read More link, readers can't tell whether the post ends there, or there are still more. That could potentially be a big problem.
3. If there are hyperlinks in the shown portion of the text (in either page above), they will not be displayed as links.
4. If there are bold characters in the shown portion of the text (see Moon Festival post, 2nd post in 2nd link above), they will not be displayed as bold. If you click into it you can see the whole post view has the Happy Moon Festival line as bold.
Basically all 4 involve pages/views where there are multiple posts.
5. Do we have ability to modify the URLs of Entries RSS/Comments RSS on the header (so it points to feedburner urls)?
Thank you for your time.