So anyway I want to use a 'digital signature' when I send in an email (DMCA report, this particular hosting site/ad company allows such a feature)
Now I just wanted to confirm a few things before I make a fool of myself:
1. Digital signature is a "signature" of your real signature just on the computer right?
2. This (scanned sig) needs to be on a site, hosted somewhere.... for example imageshack
3. The image that includes my signature should include my name (real name)... anything else?
4. Do i need to write "owner of such and such website" within the sig?
5. A digital sig is not some sort of code of html is it??
Thanks for anyone that can answer this :)