Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Does anyone has 1000+ hits per day?

1. theboleyninheritance

I was just wondering that if you have over 1000+ hits per day does that constitute as a big blog? Do most people have that kind of hit rate?

What kind of hit rates do the 'big' blogs have?

The blog I need help with is theboleyninheritance.wordpress.com.

2. sensuouscurmudgeon

I've never seen WordPress publish statistics about that for all blogs. You can check out any blog's traffic at Quantcast.

I'm only guessing, but of the 30 million blogs hosted here at WordPress.com, most probably don't get more than a few hundred pageviews per day -- if that. On the other hand, there are undoubtedly many that get several thousand per day, or more.

Every blog is different. Different subjects, different motives, different talents. What other blogs are doing shouldn't affect how you think about your own blog. If you like what you're doing, that's really all that matters.

If you're interested in increasing your traffic, there are thousands of threads on that topic. A topic search will give you several of them. Just use the search box above.

3. I just put a tag in the right sidebar "increase traffic" so there is a start. Click that for some good advice, especially from timethief.
    There is also this:
    http://en.support.wordpress.com/getting-more-views-and-traffic/

4. Yeah, sure. I used to get 3600 a day. Lots of blogs here get that.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic