Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Domain Mapping??

1. On the 13th of this month, I purchased a custom domain with the mapping. Up to this point, I thought all was well and everything going to where it should.

Today, I learned a link I put within a post to a previous post shows up as Page Not Found. Here is the post I put the link in.
    http://thebirdingbunch.com/2012/03/01/zick-dough/

The post was not deleted and I was able to get to it from a category link on my blog. Does this mean I need to go back through my blog and fix every link that goes to a different post? I thought mapping would have taken care of this.

Thanks for any advice.

The blog I need help with is thebirdingbunch.com.

2. I was hoping someone here might have known an answer. I went ahead and contacted support. Now it is time for the Trial of patience to resume. :)

3. @thebirdingbunch
    I saw your thread earlier and hoped another Volunteer could help you. You're right -- it's now the trial of patience.

4. Thank you for your reply.

Well, I don't know how it happened, but the URL I had in the post was not the same as the URL of the post I was linking to. Some how the date was different. I have it fixed now. Maybe it was something I fat fingered when I wrote the post. ???

My husband did ask a good question. Is there some kind of tool that can scan a site for broken links rather than learning about this, like I did today?

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic