Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Domain Mapping

1. I own several domains. bayouwoman.com is the main domain for my blog. BUT each tab represents a business I operate and each has its own domain. Even though I did your domain mapping upgrade, is it possible to have each URL, such as campdularge.com go straight to the Camp Dularge page of my blog and be displayed in the address bar as campdularge.com? I have read your support information, but only have a simple understanding of domain mapping specifics. If this can be accomplished, I need step by step help in what to do and how to do it. Thanks.
    Blog url: http://bayouwoman.wordpress.com/

2. is it possible to have each URL, such as campdularge.com go straight to the Camp Dularge page of my blog and be displayed in the address bar as campdularge.com?

Hi!

If I'm understanding your question correctly, it sounds like you'd like domain forwarding with masking, which we don't support at WordPress.com.

What you can do is setup a Custom Menu (in Appearance -> Menus), where add a custom link to each of your other domains, then activate that as your primary navigation menu.

(By default, your published pages appear in alphabetical order in the navigation menu if the theme supports displaying those.)

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions. :)

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.