Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Domain Mapping

1. Hello.

I might be a little impatient so this could be the reason why I am not seeing the correct site yet.

Yesterday, I created asweettealife.wordpress.com and had it mapped to the domain name I currently own asweettealife.com. When I type asweettealife.wordpress.com it does send me to the domain site.

However, it is still showing the old blog which was set up through IPage as my hosting site with the wordpress.org application. I did change the nameservers with IPage to point to wordpress.com, and read it could take 72 hours. So, like I said I could just be impatient and that is why it isn't working. But, I was also wondering if I needed to delete the old blog?

Thank you!!

The blog I need help with is www.asweettealife.com.

2. Congratulations! The nameservers appear to be set up correctly for asweettealife.com.
    asweettealife.com is set as the primary domain for asweettealife.wordpress.com and will appear in the address bar when you visit the site.
    It can take as long as 72 hours for DNS changes to become widely available. If you're still not seeing your site loading at asweettealife.com, please wait a few more hours, clear your browser cache, and try again.

You can view the DNS changes here > http://www.whatsmydns.net/ What's important during that stage is to be patient.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic