Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Domain transfer

1. I can't transfer my domain to another host because the directions in the WordPress support page are incorrect, how do I do this?

The blog I need help with is sharehousecoffee.org.

2. Are you referring to Transfer a domain to another registrar
    Be specific please. In what way are they incorrect?

3. This is what the link you sent says:
    "Go to Store → Domains in your dashboard. Under Domain Administration, choose Transfer ownership to another registrar from the drop down menu. Read the instructions, and click on Next Step when you’re ready."

There is no "domain administration" tab, button, link, or drop down menu.

It goes on to say this:

"Log into the domain manager
    Now that you have a password and your customer number you will need to repeat a couple of steps, bear with us, you’re almost there.
    Choose Transfer ownership to another registrar again from the menu, and click Next Step."

There is no transfer ownership button, or any way that I can find to get there.
    The direction are incorrect from the beginning, and very different than the formatting and options that have been provided. The only options I have under Store---Domains, is to edit my DNS where I have to put in my own source code (which is meant more for email), and to manage my subscription (renew).

4. Thanks for the clarity. I tagged this thread for Staff assistance. Please subscribe to the thread so you are notified when they respond and please be patient while waiting.

5. What domain is this regarding?

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic