So, it appears as though it's pulling over only a few posts at a time. Does that sound correct? The latest post was not May 20, 2013 before the latest import. This makes me think that the issue is with BlueHost, and the import is stopping for some reason before all of the information is pulled over.
One way around this would be to break the XML file into smaller pieces. Currently, the import is in two files. Breaking it into four may help to solve the problem. It would probably be best if you deleted all current content and tried to reimport fresh. To break an XML file, you can follow these steps:
- Export the XML file.
- Open the XML file with Notepad or another text editor. Open at least one other instance of Notepad (which will become part 2, etc.)
- Copy the XML file headers from the master file. Stop highlighting just before the first <item> tag, and copy this into File Part 2.
- Depending on the size of the master, and if you need to break it into 2, 3, 4 pieces, scroll halfway/one-third down the Master file. Find the next tag (do a search) at this point in the Master file. Select and highlight starting from the tag. If dividing the file into two, select until the end of the Master file, copy and paste into File Part 2. Save Part 2 as an .xml file. DELETE the part copied into Part 2 from the Master file. Save Master file.
- If dividing into 3 or more parts, for each part highlight approximately 1/3 of the Master file, making sure to BEGIN highlighting with and end with otherwise it will break. You’ll need the xml headers for each Part X file as indicated in Step 3.
- After saving the pieces, go to Tools > Import > WordPress and upload each file. The order in which the files are uploaded is not important.
Can you give that a shot and let me know if you have better success with information being pulled over?