Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Error 404 Not Found on all posts?

1. Is anybody else having this problem when they click on "read the rest of this entry"?

It appears to be happening to all my posts.

The blog I need help with is memsaabstory.wordpress.com.

2. i am!!!!
    but have no clue what's wrong!
    Can someone help us ?

3. I have the same problem. Anyone here knows why?

I really hope it's just something temporary...

4. It's also happening to all my posts and all my static pages and all support documentation URLs are producing 404's too.

5. WordPress is having some server issues.
    This kind of thing typically starts happening when the web server starts having mental breakdown issues.

I was having issues commenting on others pages and problems trying to find my own pages

6. I'm picturing the WordPress staff running around in a panic now :)

7. All support entry URLs - 404's
    All posts and static pages on my blog - 404's
    Major breakage!

And on top of that inability to post to forum. Waiting 4 minutes after clicking "submit" and then having that obnoxious "you move to fast" notice in my face is annoying to say the least.

8. It's almost looking like there has been a major hacking of the word press servers.

I'm wondering if someone is speaking out against their choice to cram reblogging down our throats without an opt out

9. we It people don't run in a panic!
    We maintain our calm and then over the next few days spike everyone's coffee with exlax in revenge for interupting our computer game. :-)

10. Are you trying to create a rumor? If not then in what way can your comment be interpreted as being solution orientated?

11. working again

12. This should be fixed. There was a short outage, but it has already been fixed (as ianrobo already noticed). Sorry about that guys!

13. Gretak: I'm picturing the WordPress staff running around in a panic now :)

yes yes tsk tsk gretak how dare you for spreading rumors about the IT staff and for being off the venerable topic. for shame for shame.

I agree with Timethief you shouldn't do such things tsk tsk tsk.

14. @1personofdifference
    gretak reported an issue and asked if others were experiencing the same problem. You posted speculation "It's almost looking like there has been a major hacking of the word press servers" that proved to be wrong.

This is a support thread. here we post questions and answers. We don't post speculation that can bee seen as rumor mongering. Thanks, in advance, for posting either questions or answers to them into support threads rather than speculation in the future.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.