Hi. I am at my wits end and would be so very, very appreciative if someone could please help me.
I am unable to upload video. I am late releasing a class because I have been trying to troubleshoot this since last night. This is not great for business. :)
I am copying and pasting the above so that I can answer as fully as possible any questions I might need to answer.
1. I am running Chrome 36.0.1985.143
2. Not running IE. I don't even bother opening IE.
3. If you are running one of the browsers and versions listed at http://browsehappy.com/
(a) Try clearing your browser’s cache http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
Did this - multiple times.
Checked - all good.
(c) Disable all browser extensions or add-ons temporarily.
(d) Try enabling HTTPS: http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/
Add both *.wordpress.com and *.wp.com to your list of trusted sites under the Security tab. Make sure to uncheck the box for “Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone.” http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/#frequently-asked-questions
4. You can use this link to see if your flash is up to date. http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ If it’s not then go to http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/ and download and install the latest version of flash.
It is up to date.
5. Try using another browser.
Tried Firefox - same result.
6. If you are not successful let us know:
(a) Exactly what kind of device you are using to connect to the internet and to WordPress.com.
Windows 8.1 laptop. Using a DSL Modem with Netgear router.
(b) Exactly which browser (and version of it) you’re using by checking here if necessary http://www.whatbrowser.org/
(c) Exactly what you experience including what any error reports you receive state.
I have a screen shot if you need it, but right now after about 15-20 minutes I'm receiving a "HTTP Error" in red.