Need help? Check out our Support site, then


export XML or... blog to book

  1. Going in to "tools" I have tried to export the content of my blog (XML). I get the message "XML export went wrong...." and it tells me is "must be Matt's fault." Then it asks me to wait and try again. I've done this four times, and it won't export.

    I'm trying to export the posts of this blog into a book, and I have not been able to manage. I've tried two ways, through a browser application where I should be able to just type in the user name and password and it grabs all the content (this doesn't work either) and I'm trying another method, which is to download the XML and upload that into a publishing platform. Neither works.

    There isn't a lot of content -- it's only 10 posts and like 60 comments. Any ideas on the problem here?

    Thanks for any advice.

    The blog I need help with is sickinparis.com.

  2. I'll tag this thread for Staff assistance. Please subscribe to the thread so you are notified when they respond and please be patient while waiting.

  3. Thanks.

  4. Hi there,

    Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I've put this in front of one of our developers who is looking in to it. As soon as he has any additional information for me, I will let you know!

  5. Heya,

    There was a bit of a glitch in the system, and we've sorted it out. You shouldn't have any issues exporting your blog now!

    Let me know if you do run in to any sort of problems and I'll be happy to dig into things further!

  6. @amightywp
    Thanks for the follow-up on the glitch and for and securing the fix.

  7. No prob, @TT. Have a great weekend! :)

  8. You too. :)

  9. Thanks very much for your attention -- timethief and amightywp -- I was just able to download the xml file without issue. Grateful for your help.

  10. My pleasure! Have a great weekend.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic