Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_rewrite_tag() on line 333

1. How to fix a bug in WordPress? HELP please
    Yesterday I installed a wordpress update and since then I can't do anything and my web page is down, i got this message= Fatal error: Call to a member function add_rewrite_tag () on a non-object in / web / htdocs / http://www.bazarq.com / home / wp-include ... on line 333 . I need someone who knows this subject that could help me but to do so you need to know that:
    1 - i don't know anything about computer programming
    2 - From what I read the problem might be a plugin error but I have no idea how to delete it or uninstall it, I can not access the page in any way, even as an administrator.
    3 - I attempt to access the page with fillezilla but it is impossible for me to know who is the host, I kinda find out which it was but it just never worked, i even changed the password and nothing happened.
    4 - the plugin that needs to be change: Many people speak of a "podcasting plugin" but I have no idea where and how to have access to it.
    5. other solution was to use phpMyAdmin but again I have no idea what to do.
    6 - please try to be as specific as possible as if you were talking to a 6 years old child, it is not even my own website, I'm in charge of uploading information into it in the office where I work, I updated it and everything fell down.

2. You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you'll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don't understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It'll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic