Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_theme() in /homepages/2/d34399539

1. Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help me. I was trying to update a friends website, I changed the theme to the 'hero' theme and now I just get the message :
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_theme() in /homepages/2/d343995399/htdocs/wsb6047285301/wp-content/themes/hero/options.php on line 12

After looking about the only solution I could find is by logging into the FTP and changing it via that. Only problem is, that I don't have access to the FTP or domain. I can only access the site via the wordpress admin screen. Really hoping someone can help me with this.

2. You've reached support for the free sites hosted at WordPress.com. Your site is a self-hosted installation of WordPress, available at WordPress.org. If you're having problems with a site not hosted with WordPress.com, we may not be able to help. To clear up any confusion, WordPress.com and WordPress.org are two different entities.

You can find support for self-hosted/installed versions of WordPress here and here.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.