This has been posted for informational purposes, for enhancement and correction by our Moderator(s) and as such does not contain a support question.
Every wordpress.com blog page has a blue "feedback" button located on the top right hand corner. Clicking this button opens a pane wherein a blogger can type a message to staff and send it in to them.
It's important to note that support exists for the express purpose of providing assistance to bloggers who have exhausted solutions outlined
(1) in the FAQs thread posted at the head of the forum;
(2) in the FAQs blog (link located st the top of the forum page); and
(3) whom have not been able to resolve the problem with the help of information found in the forum search box threads; and
(4) via assistance from bloggers volunteering help on the support forums.
* Bloggers volunteering to answer questions on the forum possess a broad range of experience and variety of skills but none, including the Moderator(s), have back-end access to blogs. Only staff had back-end access and only they can effect technical "fixes".
When reporting any matter via feedback or email to staff it is important to include:
(1) a title or subject line that clearly and concisely states the nature of the problem;
(1) exactly what the blogger was aiming to achieve when the problem occurred;
(2) exactly what steps the blogger took immediately prior to the problem occurring;
(3) what additional steps the bloggers took to address and attempt to remedy the problem;
(4) what the results were;
(5) what the exact wording of any error message that may have been received were;
(6) the blogger's computer's operating system;
(7) the browser and version of it that the blogger was using at the time the problem occurred; and
(8) any additional relevant information
eg. 1 in the case of multiple blogs which one(s) has(have) the problem;
eg. 2 what role the reporting party has on the blog (Administrator, Editor, etc.) and the username of the Administrator of the blog in question;
eg. 3 if the problem only occurs at certain times of the day and not at other times;
eg. 4 when the problem first began;
eg. 5 if the problem occurs only under certain conditions and what those conditons are.
* Support is not available on weekends. Staff do have the forums on feeds and will deal only with urgent matters.
[One edit to make my life a little more sane - Mark]