Oh no! Okay then, this might be a separate issue. Can you give me some specifics that I can check out for myself?
The toughest part of a report like this one is catching the bug in action! So if you spot the wrong font showing on the front end and you're able to help out with some debugging, that would be really helpful!
I can also try testing this, but it depends on me happening to catch the problem in action. Or, if you're willing to give it a go, what you'll want to do is look at the console in your browser and look for any red error messages related to fonts at all.
Now, for the specifics. I'll start with http://unseenmoon.wordpress.com/ I checked that page just now, and I see that Customize > Fonts is setup to use Calluna for Headings and Droid Sans for Body Text. I loaded the site and checked the console in Firefox but didn't see any errors, then I checked the inspector tab and I can see the CSS that loads the Calluna font looks good and that the font does change if I uncheck it as a test. Here is an animation showing my test:
If you can catch the problem happening and either screenshot or copy and paste and font related error messages you see, that would help with debugging. Or if you can walk me through how to see the problem in action myself, then I can document it. Getting any kind of details about how to see the problem in action is the next best step in this case.