I cannot get the gallery tool to generate links that work in the correct order. The symptom occurs on all my galleries, but is best displayed here: http://wolstenholmedesign.wordpress.com/portfolio/galleries/gallery-3/
This gallery has only two images, but the generated links are wrong. For example, the first image has a "previous" link but no "next" link. The "previous" link takes me to an image that isn't even in included in that gallery. Here is what I have tried so far:
(1) Check that "random order" is not selected (it isn't).
(2) Clearing browser cache & reboot (no difference).
(3) Switching full-page Carousel off/on (no difference).
(4) Deleting and completely re-creating each gallery from library images (no difference).
(5) Removing one of the "offending" images from the library and re-uploading so it gets a new internal ID. (doesn't help).
I am getting very frustrated, so any help or suggestions greatly appreciated!
The blog I need help with is wolstenholmedesign.wordpress.com.