Need help? Check out our Support site, then

getting 500 internal server error

1. i am getting 500 internal server error when removing Adsense Explosion by Romolo Cortese plugin

also when i try to add a new plugin than getting
    Installing Plugin: Smart AD Tags 2.6
    Downloading install package from http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/smart-ad-tags.2.6.zip…

Warning: touch() [function.touch]: Unable to create file /tmp/smart-ad-tags.tmp because No space left on device in /home/djpendu/public_html/redhuck.com/wp-admin/includes/file.php on line 179

Warning: unlink(/tmp/smart-ad-tags.tmp) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/djpendu/public_html/redhuck.com/wp-admin/includes/file.php on line 503
    Download failed. Could not open handle for fopen() to /tmp/smart-ad-tags.tmp

plz provide a solution for me what is the solution

2. You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you'll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don't understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It'll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

3. That is not a free hosted WordPress.com blog note that we do not provide support here at WordPress.COM for any installs of WordPress.ORG software. We provide support only for free hosted WordPress.COM blogs being hosted right here on this multiuser blogging platform.

WordPress.com and WordPress.org have different log-ins and run different versions of themes with same names. If you don't have a username account at WordPress.ORG click http://wordpress.org/support/ and register one on the top right hand corner of the page that opens, so you can post to the support forums there and receive advice from WordPress.ORG bloggers.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic