An internet marketing person who I absolutely adore, suggested Word Press over other sites. Because of that I am asking for help; I may be just overlooking the obvious.
I am about to pull my hair out! I need help from a living being. I am logical and just want to follow the logic of the dashboard to complete my blog.
1. I thought the free theme I selected came with the picture. If so why do I have a choice of photo? And why does the media library menue not work when I try to select a picture from the media library?
2. The color I chose in the background section where you click on the color scheme, and the theme, which is a free theme, is what I want. The color scheme remains black; the header blocks the entire photo accept a little bit at the top.
3. In my frustration I clicked on upgrade. Is that an automatic charge to my credit card? I did not activate the store or authorize anything?
4. Someone sent me wordpress themes for poetry, but I still cannot find what is the process to select a theme and have it on my blog page.
5. Finally, a purchased a domain name along with my blog; it is called a bundle. I find no way to connect with that domain. A prompts says, "claim that domain name for your site now," but when I click on it, it is for purchase, and I already purchased it..
Is the Word Press Blog for the savvy and sophisticated only. It promotes the blog as so easy; I am having a really difficult time and I have had a blog. If anyone can answer any of the concerns, I would greatly appreciate it.
The blog I need help with is sheffrawilliams.wordpress.com.