Spectrum is one of the best (for me) themes i've seen recently. i'll revert back to 2010 for now as i'm geared for it and there are a couple of things that Spectrum offers and then seems to limit that may be able to be adjusted...
things i like about Spectrum:
- the single tile image option.
- the transparency - over all i like this direction
- layout (single side column and especially the header area - blog title, menus and comment layout areas - the way it's set up, easy to spot etc. - i like this a lot)
things i'd like adjusted on Spectrum (if possible):
- the green behind the title of a post is limiting to options that Spectrum seems to open up - particularly color for background and header, but also images in the blog - i like the idea behind it a lot, i'd like either to choose my own color (preferable) or to make it a more neutral color such as gray, black or white variations
- i'd prefer the header itself to be larger - or some options as to size.
- i'd like the size of the side column font and space to be smaller so that it doesnt compete with the blog entry visually.
- if the blog Name could be separated from the transparency area it would read a little better - even something like what is done with the menus.
all in all, i appreciate the effort and thinking in Spectrum. way cool, thank you.
The blog I need help with is 19planets.wordpress.com.