Hi, I have the website http://www.travellingassassin.com with the custom design element. (Imbalance2) What I want to know how to do this:
1. To have my (already created and saved) custom menu of category pages to be in the top/middle right of the header. (directly opp gun nozzle) I have the menu and went into custom menu widget and the menu planted itself where the "search" button is and wont budge. How can I move it up and so that the text is vertical and straight rather than horizontal?
2. With this custom menu, I want it in the header as a vertical menu, but I have sub categories as well. I do not want the subcategories to automatically show up - only when the reader hovers over the main category page. (as in "USA" is the main menu item and when you hover over it then the sub categories show like it would with the main menu)
3. Is there anyway to get the same sidebar that was located on my last blog (Pilcrow - the right hand side sidebar)
4. How do I make the last post I did larger than all of the others so it looks like a feature post?
5. How do I get all of my front page images/boxes the same size? I dont mind having text there but I read people have used tags to make them all the same size rather than CSS. How would I go about doing this?
6. Is there a way to reduce the size of the coloured hover on the front page? The black seems a bit too thick as it outlines each of my blog outlines.
7. How do I get the header down the bottom to be the entire width of the page rather than packed in on the right hand side?
8. How do I make the photos in each blog post span the entire width of the page? I have seen it in blogs such as the photographer theme, and I have played around with the resizing my images but it does not work.
Sorry for so many questions but I have been searching for hours and can't find the answers. Thanks!!
The blog I need help with is travellingassassin.com.